SURFSIDE, Fla. (NewsNation Now) — 159 people are still missing as the search for survivors continues after part of a 12-story condo building in Florida collapsed. Officials confirmed that four people ...
SURFSIDE, Fla. (NewsNation Now) — Rescuers searched through fresh rubble Monday after the last of the collapsed Florida condo building was demolished, which allowed crews into previously inaccessible ...
Four additional victims were recovered Thursday evening from the rubble of a collapsed condo tower in Surfside, Florida, bringing the death toll from the tragedy to 64. Miami-Dade Mayor Daniella ...
Relatives of Paraguay's first lady are among the dozens of people missing after a beachfront condo building partially collapsed Thursday outside Miami. Paraguayan Foreign Minister Euclides Acevedo ...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A relative says the last victim of the Florida building collapse has been identified. Ikey Hedaya told The Associated Press on Monday that his sister Estelle Hedaya, an ...
SURFSIDE, Florida -- Linda March has been identified as one of the missing in the Surfside, Florida building collapse. March just moved to Surfside from New York City. She worked as a lawyer and ...
The death toll in the collapse of a Miami-area condo building rose to 78 on Friday, a number the mayor called "heartbreaking" as recovery workers toiled for a 16th day to find victims in the rubble.
SURFSIDE, Fla. (NewsNation Now) — Two more victims were found in the rubble of the collapsed condo building in Surfside, Florida Friday, bringing the official death toll to 22, the Miami-Dade County ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results